THE TEAM OF EVENT21 IS AWAITING YOUR ORDER
Our team is always ready to FIGHT on your side!!! We are event professionals with years of experience. We are proud of our level of service. We are young and energetic. TRY US!
|Official Company Name||Event Twenty One(EVENT21)|
|English Company Name||Event21 Co., Ltd.|
■ Nara Head Office
3-15, 1 Choume, Fujiyama, Kashiba, Nara Prefecture, Japan ZIP Code: 639-0243
■ Vietnam Office
72 Le Thanh Ton and 45A Ly Tu Trong Street, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City
|Representative||Chief Executive Officer Mr. Aiichiro Nakano|
|Number of Employees||
Mitsui Sumitomo Bank Yamato Ooji Office
Nanto Bank Takada Office
Association of Small and Medium Enterprises of Nara Prefecture|
Seiwa Cram school
Institute Core value management association
|Number of Company Vehicles||12 units|
Scenery in the Head office
The appearance of the Vietnam branch office
- Tang Phu Khanh
Location: Event21 Vietnam Office, Vietnam
Languages:Vietnamese, English, Japanese
Thank you very much for checking out our website!
My name is Tang Phu Khanh and I'm working in the Vietnamese office of Event21.
With the support of Event21 your company will be able to open doors to Japanese goods, like these masu cups, that are otherwise inaccessible or overpriced.
The most important thing that I would like to care for in my work is "prestige".
Trust us and your'll find yourself a strong business partner.
Our customers' happiness will always be our happiness!
1990-12 Event21 founded by Mr. Takeo Nakano
1991-04 Event21 Co., Ltd. incorporated
1992-04 Sign Division established
1995-04 Sales Division established
1997-04 Rental Division established
2007-01 Founder, Mr. Takeo Nakano passes away, Mrs. Asako Nakano becomes CEO,
Mr. Aiichiro Nakano becomes executive officer
2007-06 Web Marketing Division established
2011-04 Mr. Aiichiro Nakano becomes CEO
2011-07 International Expansion Division established
2011-12 Office remodelig, expansion. Now we have 2 times the space.
2012-12 Dream come true: We have accomplished paying back our long term loan, it's the first time after 22 years that the company doesn't have any loans
Thank your very much for visiting our website.
Well, I think that it would be the least interesting if I would tell you a conventional greeting, so in order to introduce you some of the things that are important to us besides working for customers, let me be a little audacious as to tell you some stories from the time when I was wandering around the world.
When I was travelling in Bangladesh, I met a young boy.
"Where are you from?" he asked me.
"I'm Japanese." I answered.
His face suddenly turned into a glittering smile.
"I like Japan! Really like!" he said.
I felt it very strange that a young boy dressed in worn-out clothes in country that is so far away from my home loves Japan so much.
When I replied "Thank you! ... How come?" he said: ...Read more
Despite the unstable times, a company is responsible for not causing any trouble for the society
(clients, employees, local surroundings, partner companies etc).
While aiming to create a stable financial structure and minimizing any risks of bankruptcy,
we have managed to repay all our debts and became company that's
operating without bearing the burden of any loans!
3-15, 1 Choume, Fujiyama, Kashiba, Nara Prefecture, Japan ZIP Code: 639-0243
FAX : +81-3-5834-8893
Office information: the site area is appr. 265 m2 and it's a 2 floor building.
Parking place for 4 cars is located on the rear side of the building.
View Larger Map
- Alexander Wang Inc
- ACTIO CORPORATION
- ACTUS CO., LTD.
- Agency for Cultural Affairs
- AKTIO Corporation
- All Japan Intercollegiate Executive Committee
- All Japan Student Iaido Federation
- ANABUKI COMMUNITY INC.
- Apple Store Shibuya
- Avex Group Holdings Inc.
- BANYU PHARMACEUTICAL CO.,LTD
- BAU COMMUNICATIONS Co., Ltd.
- BMW Osaka Corp.
- BORNELUND INC.
- CHUKYO TV. BROADCASTING CO.,LTD.
- Citizen Holdings Co., Ltd.
- COSMOSQUARE HOTEL International Center
- Daiwa Securities Co. Ltd.
- DENTSU CREATIVE X INC.
- DENTSU INC.
- DONQ Co.,LTD.
- Doshisha University
- FamilyMart Co., Ltd.
- Financial Services Agency
- Fuji Television Network, Inc.
- Fuji Television Network, Inc. - Super News
- Fujitsu Limited
- Fukushima On-site Countermeasure Office of the Cabinet of Japan
- FUKUYA SHOTEN CO., LTD
- Funai Consulting Incorporated
- Gamepot Inc.
- Godiva Japan, Inc.
- Gucci Group Japan
- Gurunavi, Inc.
- HAKUHODO Inc.
- HAKUHODO PRODUCT'S INC.
- Hankyu Realty Co., Ltd.
- Haruyama Trading Co.,Ltd.
- Hitachi, Ltd.
- Hosei University
- Hosei University International Law Society
- Hosei University Tama Summer Festival Executive Committee
- ICHIJO CO., LTD.
- ICHIMIYA TRANSPORTATION. CO., LTD.
- IKEA Japan, Ltd.
- IMPACT Corp.
- Inax Corporation
- Ishikiri Jinja
- ITO EN, LTD.
- ITOCHU Corporation
- Japan Fhoto Finish Co.,Ltd.
- Japan International Cooperation Agency
- Japan Notary Public Association
- Japan Post Service Company, Limited
- Japanese Olympic Committee(JOC)
- Japanese String Teachers Association
- Johnson & Johnson
- JTB Corporation West Japan
- Kagoshima Prefecture Tea Maker's Assembly
- Kanagawa Jinjacho
- Kanagawa Prefecture Miura Municipal Office
- Kansai University
- Kawasaki Heavy Industries, Ltd.
- KDDI CORPORATION
- Keio University
- Kinki Nippon Tourist Co., Ltd.
- Kiryu Junior Chamber
- Kodansha Ltd.
- Konami Sports & Life Co., Ltd.
- Kumamoto Prefecture Yatsushiro High School
- KUMON EDUCATIONAL JAPAN CO., LTD.
- KYOCERA COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS Co., Ltd.
- Kyoto University
- Mainichi Broadcasting System, Inc.
- Marche Japon
- Marubeni Corporation
- Mercedes-Benz Japan
- MetLife Alico Japan Inc.
- MetLife Direct Japan Inc.
- Ministry of Defense
- Ministry of Education of Japan (MEXT)
- Ministry of the Environment of Japan
- MITSUI & CO., LTD.
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Company, Limited
- Mizuho Investors Securities Co., Ltd.
- MORI SEIKI CO., LTD.
- Muramoto Corporation
- Murasaki Sports
- Nagai Mokkou CO., LTD.
- Nagasaki Wesleyan University Student Council
- Nagoya City University
- NARA MAZDA Co.,LTD.
- Nara Education Committee Cultural Assets Preservation Office
- Nara Prefecture High Schools Union
- Nara Prefecture Japan Vice Principals Association
- Nara Shinkin Bank
- NARA TOYOTA Co.,LTD.
- NEC Corporation
- NHK broadcasting office, Kanazawa
- NHK broadcasting office, Tottori
- Nihon L'Or?al
- Nihon University
- Nihonkai Telecasting Co., Ltd.
- Nippon Chemi-Con Corporation
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Nippon Life Insurance Company - Kinki Business Headquarters
- Nippon Television AX-ON
- Nissan Prince Nagoya
- Nomura Total Service Co., Ltd.
- Ohi Co., LTD.
- Okumura Corporation
- Osaka City University
- OSAKA GAS BUSINESS CREATE Co., Ltd.
- Osaka Ishin-No-Kai
- Osaka University
- Osaka University of Arts
- Otani sect of Shinshu Takaoka Kyomusho
- Panasonic Information Technology Solutions Co., Ltd.
- PARCO SPACE SYSTEMS CO.,LTD.
- Rakuten Securities, Inc.
- Recruit Holdings Co.,Ltd.
- RICOH Company, Ltd.
- Ryukoku University
- Saga University Festival Central Committee
- Saitama University
- Sanin Electric Union
- Sanwa General Contractor Inc.
- Sapporo Breweries Limited
- Sekisui House, Ltd.
- Seven-Eleven Japan Co., Ltd.
- Shichiou Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi & Co., Ltd.
- Skynet Asia Airways Co., Ltd.
- SMBC Consumer Finance Co., Ltd.
- SoftBank Mobile Corporation
- Sompo Japan Insurance Inc.
- Sony PCL Inc.
- Spark Planners
- Sumitomo Electric Industries, Ltd.
- Sumitomo Forestry Co., Ltd.
- Suntory Holdings Limited
- SURVEY RESEARCH CENTER CO., LTD.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Television Osaka, Inc.
- Thailand Dhammakaya Temple
- The Liberal Democratic Party of Japan
- The University of Tokyo
- Tiffany & Co., Ltd., Ginza Main Store
- Todaiji Gakuen Junior & Senior High School
- TOEI COMPANY, LTD.
- Tokai Rolling Stock & Machinery Co., Ltd.
- Tokyo Head Office of The Yomiuri Shimbun
- TOSHIBA CORPORATION
- TV Asahi Corporation
- Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation
- Universal Home Inc.
- Universal Music LLC
- USEN CORPORATION
- Victor Entertainment, Inc.
- Wacoal Holdings Corp.
- Wakayama Mainichi Advertising Co., Ltd.
- Waseda University
- YAKULT HONSHA CO.,LTD.
Besides the above mentioned companies, we have supported more than 7000 other organizations like enterprises, municipalities, neighbourhood councils, Societies of Commerce and Industry, public institutions and other organizations. (company names are listed in the Japanese syllabary order, without honorifics)
Event Experience■ Please let us introduce a portion of the events that we have had the honor to engage in.
- Aqua Metropolis Osaka 2011 Festival
- Fukushima On-site Countermeasure Office of the Cabinet of Japan
- APEC Japan 2010 Yokohama
- SEKISUIHEIM Family Big Gratitude Festival「Love Heim Fair」
- TIS Celebrity Party decoration
- Items for the production of "Kira-kira Afro" of Television Osaka
- Kogakuin University, Enterprises Joint Seminar
- The renaming ceremony of Panasonic Business Systems
- Commemoration walk for the birth of Hankyu Hanshin Holdings, Inc.
- Flower design contest, Japan Cup of the HANA-Cupid Cooperative
- Pro Basket Game of Evessa
- Notary Public Consultant Center ADR Tokyo, Certificate Awarding Ceremony
- The New Year Event of the Ginza Main Store of Tiffany & Co., Ltd.
- "Mystery" walk for the commemoration of the 10th anniversary of the foundation of Kashiba City
- Beach Ball Championship - Japan Cup
- Opening ceremony of the Hanshin Expressway Gateway to the Universal City
- The 9th Pacific and Asian Society of Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery (PASMISS2009) Conference
- The commemoriation of 1300th anniversary of transferring the capital to Heijo Palace, Nara
- 1300th anniversary of transferring the capital to Heijo Palace illumination ceremony
- International Conference of the Financial Services Agency of Japan
- SORA FESTIVAL, Summer Festival of Nagoya
- Opening Ceremonyof the Osaka Open Sea Landfill
- Bore-through Ceremony of the Tennou Mountain Tunnel, Kyoto Prefecture
- Completion Ceremony of the Autobacs West Japan Distributon Center
- Nara Human Festival
- Media Kanatori Friendly Golf Competition
- KANSAI DNP Family Festa
- Completion Ceremony of the Lexus Shop of Hachijo, Nara
- Completion Ceremony of the TOKYO GAS LIFEVAL Head Office Building
- Cooking Show of Osaka Gas Co., Ltd.
- Fuji Television Super News
- The 112th Annual Meeting of the Japan Pediatric Society
- DSC-IC 2009 International Conference
- Marche Japon Tsukuba
- Gamepot Festa 2008 Yokohama
- Healing Fair
- Tenjin festival Osaka
- Aqua Metropolis Osaka 2009
- World Architects Exhibition
- Silk Road Exposition
- Takayamadai Summer Festival
- Housing World Fair 2007
- Formation Ceremony of the Nara Flying Corps
- Kansai Electric Power Reform Fair
- Yamatoji Music Festival
- Nagisa Music Festival
- Integrated Flood-Control Forestation Festa
- Completion Ceremony of the Haibara Town Hall
- Yoshino Mountain Cherry Blossom Festival
- Ritsumeikan University Campus Festival
(The list is unordered. Many other remained undisplayed.)
Besides the above mentioned scenes, we have successfully set up countless others. You could entrust us with both large and small scale events alike!
"The fact that on a yearly basis we are supporting the success of thousand of events is our pride."
A small smile is a big reward for our efforts!
1. Aid for the reconstructions after the Tohoku earthquake.
2. Support for working mothers. We aim to assist the work-life balance of women by employing mothers.
3. Our company is periodically admitting handicapped students to do workplace training at our company.
4. Global environment preservation, support for the ecological methods.
5. Support and care for the refugees who are living in poverty in the middle of war.
6. Helping the rehabilitation of drug and alcohol addicts.
7. We are an official sponsor of the "Nara Club" soccer team, that is aiming to raise up to the J. League.
8. We have been officially recognized by Nara Prefecture as an enterprise promoting the creation of a pleasant work environment.
9. Event21 is periodically visiting an animal shelter, donating pet food and though our events we are gathering support for the animals.
10.Sponsoring a project called "Yamanobe no Michi Bento Sales Project 2012" teaching ground school children many practical skills.
A scene from our company information session for new graduates in 2011.
We, Event21 are seriously performing activities in order to contribute to the society every single day.
To put it simply "contribution to society" is to "make our surroundings happy".
In other words, creating happiness is what "contribution to society" really means.
Event21 has three policies for making the world more happy.
1. Offering services that will make the world more convenient. = Achieving results that make our customers say: "I'm really glad that there is an Event21!"
2. Continously maintaining a balance in the black, paying our taxes without fail. = It will change into textbooks of primary schools, fire engines, hospital supplies.
(A company with a financial deficit couldn't possibly pay the taxes, so how could it be able to contribute to the society.)
3. Sustaining and creating long term employment, establishing a high quality work environment. = Protecting and increasing the stability of the living of our employees and their families, making their lives more abundant.
Profit is essential for all of these. The world couldn't be made happier without profit.
This way, by doing our best in our work every single day, we are contributing to the world society.
Not to change the subject, however、
in the principle(=values, ideas) of Event21, we have the following idiom: "you happy, we happy"
It bears a simple meaning that "your happiness, is the very happiness we desire".
It derives straight from this principle that I would like to make all the employees who are working for Event21 more and more happy.
This is the value that fills this company with life.
Therefore I'm constantly thinking about how to make Event21 an even better company.
I belive that a company is a good one, if the employees have pride in their work and they feel it to be meaningful. Furthermore, employees have their own dreams concerning the company's future prospects, and along with that they are living a full life, spending time with their families, lovers, hobbies etc.
I believe that's what it takes to be a good company, that's what abundant life really means.
The mission of Event21 is neither pursuing its own profit, nor pursuing others benefit.
What Event21 is indeed looking for the most are colleagues, who could share our view that all things are interconnected, who could feel joy and pride through creating happiness and could do their best for this common goal.
Mr. Aiichiro Nakano of Event21 Co., Ltd.
- Event21 - Event oriented rental services, building up event sites, creating event oriented signboards, full event management, event planning, event execution, novelty items sales
This is our the 1st website of our company. We are creating quotations based on the information that our dear customers give us by filling out the quotation form on our website. Among all the websites out there, our company is always first in updating our websites with the newest products and services. We are offering event management services, items classified by each event type, the newest event or Japan related items for sale, rental items and are continously expanding our range of products and services by various new options!
- kanbanweb.jp - Signboard creation for shops, signboard printing, signboard illumination, sign stand sales
This is the 2nd website of our company, specialized on the design, creation of quality signboards and sign stands for long term use, signboard illuminations and sign sales. All the signboards that we are offering to our dear customers are made by first class makers! The signs are printed on materials, which have such a high quality and durability that the signs could withstand many years of service, if not last forever!
- rental.jp - Event equipment rental service
This is the 3rd website of our company, specialized on the rental of event management related equipment. On this site, you could choose which items you would like to rent, put them into the shopping cart and finally click to get a quotation from us for your entire selection. This site is constructed to be very easy to use, perfectly convenient.
- syunkousiki.jp - This website is dedicated to construction completion and other ceremonies
This is the 4th website of our company, specialized on construction completion ceremonies. We are providing all the information that is needed for the success of a ceremony. Announcement party, ribbon cut, kusudama opening are just some examples from our entire repertoire. Feel free to ask us anything regarding the necessary equipment, the process of the ceremony or anything else!
- gakuensaistage.jp - The website committed to the success of campus festivals and stage constuction
This is the 5th website of our company. It provides information on campus festivals, school festivals and stage construction. Food and drink stalls, acoustics, stage lighting, signboards, tents are some of the items and equipment that we are offering! Moreover, you could be even more carefree by leaving your planning, organizing, site construction management and everything else to our staff!
- eventtent.jp/ - Tent sales or rental, tent sheet cleaning, set-up all about tents
This is the 6th website of our company, providing a wide range of information on event tents and tent events. We are offering a broad variety of tents that are all made by Japanese manufacturers in an extensive range of set-up difficulty, durability and price. Do you happen to be considering the purchase of some tents that the professional event organizers use? Try discussing it with us!
- jichinsai.jp - Rental items, budget plans, everything that are necessary for a ground-breaking ceremony in Japan
This is the 7th website of our company, focused on offering valuable information on the management of a ground-breaking ceremony. The most necessary equipment is: altars, simple shrines, offering stands etc. You could find low, mid, high scale/cost sample plans here as a reference. Our company could even introduce you a shinto priest, who could conduct the ceremony, an MC and we could even get you the necessary offerings. Let's pray to the local deity for the safety of the construction works and the prosperity of the area afterwards in the proper way.
The Masu selling company is shipping masu cups to customers both in Japan and worldwide. Recently we are getting more and more orders from not just individuals, but organizations, Japanese restaurants, international companies making a business opening ceremony Japanese style by opening a barrel of sake and drinking its contents from masu cups. An excellent way of drinking Japanese sake is to do it from a freshly made masu cup. That may be the reason why Japanese people cherish a rather intimate connection with these small wooden boxes from the old times. We would like to share the best parts of traditional Japanese culture with as much people around the globe as possible.